Hi, my name is Fridaymunchkin! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Fridaymunchkin!

Options
Fridaymunchkin
Fridaymunchkin Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi all, just joined the group. I was just wondering if anyone who has been on e.s.a. In the support group has been to a tribunal because a face to face gave the zero points and after winning the tribunal has then been placed in the wrag group. No way can I cope with this due to my mental health and now fibromialgia being diagnosed in 2017, I am going to appeal to the upper tribunal after receiving reasons to why my exceptional circumstances on the count of section 35 was not applied to me. A professional technical writer did my exceptional circumstances statement for me based on my illnesses as section 35 was pushed aside. So stressed, anxious and depressed as I thought I would be back in th support group. I have also recently applied for pip and got the standard rate, I hadn't applied for pip before and so pleased but then got hit with being put in support group for ESA. 

Thanks. 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.