Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Mandy58!
Hi all i my review letter from March 2018 return it 5th April in June I received a letter asking me to go to a f to f about 20 miles away from home i call them to let them know that I couldn't not travel that far they change my to 2nd of July just as I was getting ready i receive a text to my assessment has been cancelled next assessment was 24th of July on 27th of July i receive a text message saying that they have received form back and I will hear from in 4 weeks on the 7th of august i yet on other letter saying that they have received my application and they will contact when they made a decision it was been 7 weeks since my FTF i am so nervous this is my second claim i live in London
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.