Is there more benefits that my neighbour can claim — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Is there more benefits that my neighbour can claim

dignifieddoll Member Posts: 52 Connected
Hi ive told my neighbour and good friend i would try and find out more information for her and her husband as she doesnt use internet and is scared to even try it out herself so here goes .she cant work due to ill health she claims PIP and is on standard rate for both .her husband has type 2 diabetes and has retired from work 3yrs ago he has his state pension and has pension credit guaranteed for his wife they get full housing benefit and full council tax benefit .he has trouble with mobility as he has some serious problem with his nerve ending in his feet .due to this i thought he could claim Attendance  Allowance  am i wrong ?(he is 68&she is 61).and are there any other benefits they can claim ?please help as i really want to help her if i can many thanks



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.