Is there more benefits that my neighbour can claim — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Is there more benefits that my neighbour can claim

Options
dignifieddoll
dignifieddoll Community member Posts: 52 Connected
Hi ive told my neighbour and good friend i would try and find out more information for her and her husband as she doesnt use internet and is scared to even try it out herself so here goes .she cant work due to ill health she claims PIP and is on standard rate for both .her husband has type 2 diabetes and has retired from work 3yrs ago he has his state pension and has pension credit guaranteed for his wife they get full housing benefit and full council tax benefit .he has trouble with mobility as he has some serious problem with his nerve ending in his feet .due to this i thought he could claim Attendance  Allowance  am i wrong ?(he is 68&she is 61).and are there any other benefits they can claim ?please help as i really want to help her if i can many thanks

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.