Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi I phoned welfare rights to get help with my pips form I received a phone call from dwp say they were coming out to see me .The man came out I was in bed as I spend time most of my time there anyway he seemed nice he just ask6me a few questions he made a remake about the high dose of a particular tablet also that I was on a lot of meds I asked to get it photo copy he said there is no need husband said he would post but assessor said he can do it internal then at last minute said I need to see identification then he said it's ok I will put it that I have seen it the point am getting to I did not realise it was someone from the dwp that came helped fill in forms when I phoned welfare rights
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.