Pip form — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip form

Options
pearl1936
pearl1936 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I phoned welfare rights to get help with my pips form I received a phone call from dwp say they were coming out to see me .The man came out I was in bed as I spend time most of my time there anyway he seemed nice he just ask6me a few questions he made a remake about  the high dose of a particular tablet also that I was on a lot of meds I asked to get it photo  copy he said there is no need husband said he would post but assessor said he can do it internal then at last minute said I need to see identification then he said it's ok I will put it that I have seen it the point am getting to I did not realise it was someone from the dwp that came helped fill in forms when I phoned welfare rights  

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.