Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi I phoned welfare rights to get help with my pips form I received a phone call from dwp say they were coming out to see me .The man came out I was in bed as I spend time most of my time there anyway he seemed nice he just ask6me a few questions he made a remake about the high dose of a particular tablet also that I was on a lot of meds I asked to get it photo copy he said there is no need husband said he would post but assessor said he can do it internal then at last minute said I need to see identification then he said it's ok I will put it that I have seen it the point am getting to I did not realise it was someone from the dwp that came helped fill in forms when I phoned welfare rights
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.