Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Had PIP f2f today,help
hi all, I had my f2f today, home visit. He was a lovely guy, I’ve read some stories about how they pretend to be friendly but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and took him as I found him, he even said things like “if you can’t do this movement don’t force yourself because the government will think you can do it all the time and it won’t work in your favour” “don’t feel bad just think as NI as car insurance, you wouldn’t feel bad taking help from them if you had an accident would you?” etc. Very reassuring man! So I’m staying hopeful that he’s as honest as he was helpful!.. Anyways my question is how do I request my report ASAP? I live in wales and it was done by CAPITA if that makes a difference. Also- anybody in wales recently had award that can give me accurate timeline? He said about 4 weeks Thank you!
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 516 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.