Had PIP f2f today,help — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Had PIP f2f today,help

lukiz94
lukiz94 Community member Posts: 10 Listener
hi all, I had my f2f today, home visit. He was a lovely guy, I’ve read some stories about how they pretend to be friendly but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and took him as I found him, he even said things like “if you can’t do this movement don’t force yourself because the government will think you can do it all the time and it won’t work in your favour” “don’t feel bad just think as NI as car insurance, you wouldn’t feel bad taking help from them if you had an accident would you?” etc. Very reassuring man! So I’m staying hopeful that he’s as honest as he was helpful!.. Anyways my question is how do I request my report ASAP? I live in wales and it was done by CAPITA if that makes a difference. Also- anybody in wales recently had award that can give me accurate timeline? He said about 4 weeks Thank you!

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.