Hi, Im Jack, ask me questions about Autism and Aspergers today
Hi I am Jack and I am an autistic campaigner and advisor across numerous fields, including healthcare, participation and research. I received my diagnosis in childhood for Asperger's Syndrome when I was 8-years old from my local hospital at the time.
I have worked with organisations that specialise in autism advocacy and services, which comprise of Ambitious about Autism, Autistica and the National Autistic Society. My interests in this area in particular are mental health and inclusion in the local community.
Ask me questions about Autism and Aspergers today.
- 50.4K All Categories
- 10K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 685 Work and employment
- 540 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 957 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 256 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.9K Talk about money
- 1.9K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.7K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.8K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 615 Chronic pain and pain management
- 669 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 726 Autism and neurodiversity
- 874 Mental health and wellbeing
- 291 Sensory impairments