Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
WON PIP APPEAL BUT NOW THE DREADED STATEMENT OF REASONS
Hi i won an appeal on the 31st Aug 2018 DWP now want a statement of reasons for an error on the paper work I think its because of the change from DLA .. to PIP There is meant to be a months grace for the poor DWP to sort themselves out ....im am in such a mess ive got baliffs knocking lost my car ages ago lost dla over a year ago anyone waited for a statement of reasons ? how long does that take ? we got an appointment with the local mp mid october ... just so disgusting how this process is ... I was multiple raped in prison and was a wreck in court i cant go through that again ..i feel like giving up on life as these people this benefit is meant to help to take the stress out of life ... I would be interested to hear from anyone in my shoes or if i can advise anyone ....just if you have an appeal and win make sure magistrate remembers the months change from dla ...to pip ...good luck everyone
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 516 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.