Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
How long it takes to procces after call
Hi everybody i wanna ask my key worker call them up esa people on 19 september done disibility premium she said is for extra money now new way they doing it form over the phone and the lady on the phone say i wont get paid 7 days and i should send on line doctors note or sick note so my doctor give a letter saying my diagnosis.. thats relating esa and pip whats the res i dont know but she did ask when is my pip so it today i still got paid ussual amount.. I wonder if they will pay extra on my next esa payment and on next pip payment.. Or they pay me after seven days like she says on phone.. Cos i got today my pip and was same amount i get every time.. And i wonder are also backdate anything or not.. Pls if some one knows gove more news.. Thank u
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 133 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.1K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.