How long it takes to procces after call - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long it takes to procces after call

Options
2»

Comments

• Weirdworld
    Weirdworld Community member Posts: 40 Listener
    Options
    But what other benefits i mite qualify. Ther is just desibility premium premium and enchanced what are thos ones do u know? And also i have changes in my sickness now i been diagnosed with schizoefective disorder wich is between bipolar and schicofrenia.. Do that will help me get bit extra money to help me out if we tell them
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If you're in the Support Group on Income Related then you should already be receiving the Enhanced disability premium. You don't qualify for the severe disability premium because you have a lodger.

You already claim PIP, the only other benefits left is housing benefit and council tax reduction which i'm sure you already receive. That's it i'm afraid, you're claiming everything you can claim.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Weirdworld
    Options
    But how can i claim housing when the otherbone who rentingbfrom private lanlord is already claiming for this house can i also claim it on my behalf
  • Weirdworld
    Options
    Will they pay me for room i inn
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I'm sorry but i don't understand what you mean. You really should speak to your key worker about housing benefit if you don't already claim it.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Weirdworld
    Options
    I mean i renting from my friend its a room
  • poppy123456
    Options
    You said you have a lodger? This is really complicated, please speak to your key worker as that's what they're there for to assist with any problems you have.
  • shelby40
    shelby40 Community member Posts: 26 Listener
    Options
    I phoned esa on the 22nd august filled a form out over the phone … still heard nothing back phoned up today and they said it hasn’t been actioned yet does anybody know how long roughly they’ve had to wait 
  • shelby40
    shelby40 Community member Posts: 26 Listener
    Options
    This is for severe disability premium 
  • bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    shelby40 said:
    I phoned esa on the 22nd august filled a form out over the phone … still heard nothing back phoned up today and they said it hasn’t been actioned yet does anybody know how long roughly they’ve had to wait 
    That is quite a long time to wait, give it another couple of weeks (3+) and if nothing comes then do come back for further advice.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.