PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Face to face assessments, how long for decision?

matthewwilliams1173matthewwilliams1173 Member Posts: 20 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
Today I attended my face to face assessment I was in there 1 hour 30 mins which seemed a lot to me. Anyone have any idea how long it takes for capita to send the report to DWP for the decision makers to make a decision 

thanks 

Replies

• wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,285 Disability Gamechanger
    About about four to six weeks sometimes longer but you can request a copy of your acessment report about a week after your acessment which takes about 24 days to arrive once requested. On receiving you will be able to work out what your award may or should be by looking at the points awarded, but you still have to wait for the official award letter.
  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @matthewwilliams1173, the wait time can vary but from what others have said it can take around eight weeks. Fingers crossed for the outcome you're hoping for!
  • matthewwilliams1173matthewwilliams1173 Member Posts: 20 Listener
    edited September 2018
    Hi @matthewwilliams1173, the wait time can vary but from what others have said it can take around eight weeks. Fingers crossed for the outcome you're hoping for!

I was told told by the case managers after I’ve had an assessment to ring up after a week and they will hiurry it up due to the health implications the whole process is having on me.
Sign in or join us to comment.