Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Shon!
Im knew here and i hope that when im having a bad day or days, weeks even months that i can share how im feeling without prejudice. Ive so much wrong with my body and im afraid of doctors lately as they seem to not care about patients these days. My anxieties often get the better of me. So im hoping others will understand me. Today is a good day, the sun is out so its still warm. I love autumn, spring and summer because i can do things like take a 10minute walk or make things with yarns and sometimes paint rocks that are then left out for children to find. Im very creative but living in pain. Happy Autumn
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.