Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
hi,im new to the group .hope im writing in correct place..im in receipt of income related esa support group,and enhanced care pip plus standard mobility.or iwas until i informed dwp i had just received inheritance of £8635..they placed me on contributions esa and took me of suport? until they receive bank statements so they can assess..(informed housing too)and posted statements to both.im worried that they wont put me back on support group.i was under impression that it was£1for every£250 over £6000? is it until the dwp assess the proof then adjust benefit...then put me back on what iwas in receipt of? any advice would be welcome please as im stressing out over this..thanks for reading
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.