Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is richard68! PIP help
I got 8 points for mobilty and 6 points for daily living so got i just got standard mobilty. Although i need help to cook dress wash . I asked for a mandatory reconsideration but wad turned down .After that i had and esa assessment and was put into a support group. I got 15 points for mobilty and in my medical report the assessor highlighted i needed help to cook dress wash shopping i dont drive now so need help to go anywherebecause i have complex cardiac issues and i am constantly out of breath doing anything. I have appealed and had a letter 5 weeks ago from tribunal to say all is proceeding . How long does it take to get the response pack from the DWP and any tips to help ?
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.