Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Do steroid injections help with pain?
Hi I'm a carer for 3 young adults been having muscle/joint pain for a long time was always put down that or I'd pulled a muscle or its me doing to much anyway after blood tests been told I have arthritis just not one of the main two they want me to have steroid injections in my hands as they have been sticking a lot lately. My pain seems to every joint from my fingers right up to my shoulders could not even lift my arms up.
Do they help?
Do they help?
- 54K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 155 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 796 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 706 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.