Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Can anyone help
hi I’m Mel , I suffer really badly with bipolar and have psychotic episodes and have been sectioned before . My new mental health nurse and support worker are useless and awful . I’ve told them and I have a legal right under a section 117 to have a nurse . I’ve seen a psychiatrist once and also I’m supposed to have regular bloods weight blood pressure taken due to all the meds I’m on but nothing . I don’t wish to see them it’s a long story but so many failings by them and I don’t know where to turn , I’ve contacted mind and pals but no one seems to be listening . I feel totally let down . I’ve tried to take my life so many times in the past now I’m just left .
Kind regards Mel
Kind regards Mel
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 516 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.