PIP ...STILL WAITING!! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

PIP ...STILL WAITING!!

chunky8217
chunky8217 Member Posts: 11 Connected
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi there i am struggling to keep up with it all if im honest..my claim for pip started july 2017 i suffer pvd and i have depression and anxiety .I have been refused pip been to the dreaded assesment where i can prove some of her lies..its caused me alot more anxiety than normal and dont go out as i suffer incontinence i wet myself at least once a day..my daughter helps me dress and even my 8 yr old ..well after 3 made appointments for my assesment first to birmingham 2nd was an home visit which the person didnt turn up ..then they finally sent me to derby..the assessor was a complete liar and didnt write half down ..she asked if i felt suicidal and i said not right now and broke down crying.Im currently in termoil and feel im not getting anywhere . I am currently awaiting tribunal and in my 25th week av rang today and they said i have another 20 more weeks to wait i dont know if can go another 20 weeks am stressing like mad x

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.