PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip

Albusaidy5Albusaidy5 Member Posts: 5 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hi guy I need your help, I have problems with ankle painful getting worse, I can't walk from 200m now waiting my doctor report will come out on Thursday  18 October 2018,  then I will write to pip, 6 week ago already told pip 
Thank you 

Replies

• Albusaidy5Albusaidy5 Member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hi guy I need your help, I have problems with ankle painful getting worse, I can't walk from 200m now waiting my doctor report come Thursday,  then I will write to pip, 6 week ago already told pip 
    Thank you 

• TardisTardis Member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    What do you need help with?
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

If you can give us some more information then someone will help you further.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
    When I get letter from pip on last year their gave me enhanced rate of daily living needs and standard rate of mobility then last January 2018 I asked pip looked my award again then I got letter from pip In April 2018 their looked my claim, pip gave me aware enhanced rate of daily living needs and pip gave award standard rate mobility, I don't know what I do now only I need to get a enhanced rate of mobility, I got score for the mobility part of pip is 10 points and I got score for the daily living part pip is 20 point, only I need to getting more point of mobility Thank you 
  • markyboymarkyboy Member Posts: 368 Pioneering
    Be careful if you tell them that your ankle is worse you will be reassessed and could end up with less even if you think your mobility has got worse they will re assess all your award
    I will carefully thank you 
Sign in or join us to comment.