Pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Albusaidy5
Albusaidy5 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi guy I need your help, I have problems with ankle painful getting worse, I can't walk from 200m now waiting my doctor report will come out on Thursday  18 October 2018,  then I will write to pip, 6 week ago already told pip 
Thank you 

Comments

• Albusaidy5
    Hi guy I need your help, I have problems with ankle painful getting worse, I can't walk from 200m now waiting my doctor report come Thursday,  then I will write to pip, 6 week ago already told pip 
    Thank you 

• Tardis
    Tardis Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    What do you need help with?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,340 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

If you can give us some more information then someone will help you further.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Albusaidy5
    When I get letter from pip on last year their gave me enhanced rate of daily living needs and standard rate of mobility then last January 2018 I asked pip looked my award again then I got letter from pip In April 2018 their looked my claim, pip gave me aware enhanced rate of daily living needs and pip gave award standard rate mobility, I don't know what I do now only I need to get a enhanced rate of mobility, I got score for the mobility part of pip is 10 points and I got score for the daily living part pip is 20 point, only I need to getting more point of mobility Thank you 
  • markyboy
    markyboy Community member Posts: 367 Pioneering
    Be careful if you tell them that your ankle is worse you will be reassessed and could end up with less even if you think your mobility has got worse they will re assess all your award
  • Albusaidy5
    I will carefully thank you 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.