Hi, I am new here - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I am new here

Options
2»

Comments

• MAY13136611
    MAY13136611 Community member Posts: 11 Connected
    Options
    @Ami2301Hey, sorry for the late reply. I have been trying to keep myself busy today. I am doing alot better now. I know that im going to have good days and bad days. I just need to focus on the bigger picture and not the smaller one. I hopr you are doing well 
  • MAY13136611
    MAY13136611 Community member Posts: 11 Connected
    Options
    @thespiceman Hi, hope you are well today. Your words really did help me. Like i said before, because ive only ever known me like this and no one else around me. I have felt that its only me going through this. But being here, and talking to people here have helped me so much to understand and feel that im not alone. And that i have people that understand how i feel and what im going through. Thank you so much
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No need to apologise, we are always here...well we do need to sleep but you get my drift lol :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.