Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
posts deleted by Higgins
i am not happy that the information posted by Higgins ( which i believe is extreemly helpful to empower people struggling with the unfair PIP assesments) have all been totally deleted. i get the point that scope donot accept that a personal arguement ensued in these post is not accepted however i feel that you have thrown the baby out with the bathwater!!! lots of information of use in that thread on how to tackle the DWP which i wanted to keep. i actually bookmarked the page and forwarded the thread o to my email address as a memory aid! shockingly to me this has also been deleted from my email and bookmark . how is this possible once it has been sent to my email????? is this group to help the disabled or the government? seriously .....can you explain hoe the email to myself has been deleted? can you send my a copy of the thread to my email to help me
This discussion has been closed.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.