Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I've been moved onto contribution-based ESA. Will I be entitled to a payment?

bella321bella321 Member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi this is question .. I've been on incapacity benifit on 2011 then was moved onto contribution ESA , saw the news yesterday and need to ask I haven't had a raise since 2012 , I'm single so will I be enitiled to a payment please ? But I haven't had any corresponding letters yet ... Please help if you can with any phone number's or do I just hold tight and hope ? 


Sign in or join us to comment.