Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
What treatment has helped your pain levels?
Hi im new here i suffer from chronic lower back pain also chronic depression pain in my knees and ankles take my pain meds which i dont think help the pain. I can only walk short distances due to pain in my lower back hips groin area had an accident while at work 6 or 7 years ago plus broke my tail bone whilst i was pregnant it never healed properly have had trouble sitting for years. I have had injections in my spine which did help for a short while then pain management course that s when i found out i would have this pain for the rest of my life and could not have spine injections done again as stopped doing them. I went to pain clinic refered by my gp had steroid injection in my tail bone it made no difference to my pain so going back to pain clinic in a few days any help would be great so sick of this pain have any of you had any treatment that helped your pain levels ? x
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.