Hi, my name is tracy63! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is tracy63!

Options
tracy63
tracy63 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
Hello to all, I hope you can help me with some advice. I have copd and other health problems, in 2016 I was awarded standard rate mobility but since then my condition has become much worse to where now I no longer leave my house unless to attend medical appointments, my daughter drives me to most of them,but when she can’t I have to make my own way there which causes me anxiety before I even leave the house. Yesterday I had a doctors appointment (this journey used to take me 10 minuets walking ) it took me 55 minuets I left the house an hour before my appointment. I was in a bad way when I got home telling myself I was never going to leave my home again. My review for pip is in November 2019 could I try and apply for the enhanced rate before then, but a bit scared they might take away my standard rate, spoke to someone on another forum and he said this could happen. Many Thanks Tracy

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.