Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

ESA payment was short

katiemackkatiemack Member Posts: 2 Listener
I was looking to see if my eesa was in and yes it is but in £17 . 18 short. I'm really worried. 

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,744 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @katiemack welcome to the community!

Ssorry to hear this, will you be contacting them when they open?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @katiemack, and a warm welcome to the community! 

Sorry to hear this, it may just be an admin error but hopefully some of our other members will be able to advise further.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

The best thing you can do is ring DWP and ask why your payment isn't the amount it usually is.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • katiemackkatiemack Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi. After a hour and 10 minutes wait I got a reply. It was my electricity payment has went up. Very steep don't you think. Thank you. 
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2018
    There's a minimum payment based on how much electric you use and how much you owe them. I used to pay mine this way.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.