ESA payment was short — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

ESA payment was short

katiemack
katiemack Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I was looking to see if my eesa was in and yes it is but in £17 . 18 short. I'm really worried. 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @katiemack welcome to the community!

Ssorry to hear this, will you be contacting them when they open?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @katiemack, and a warm welcome to the community! 

Sorry to hear this, it may just be an admin error but hopefully some of our other members will be able to advise further.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,343 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

The best thing you can do is ring DWP and ask why your payment isn't the amount it usually is.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • katiemack
    katiemack Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Hi. After a hour and 10 minutes wait I got a reply. It was my electricity payment has went up. Very steep don't you think. Thank you. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,343 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2018
    There's a minimum payment based on how much electric you use and how much you owe them. I used to pay mine this way.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.