Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip 12 points to 0
Hi I’m new on here , I’ve currently had my pip assessment and recieved a letter other day regarding my decision and I’ve gone from 12 points to 0 a lot of false and lies in the report , for my mental health I had information passed to them from my psychiatrist to report how my mental health effects me , I’m so upset to hear this and having to do a reconsideration hoping they will change it , or I’m going to have to be waiting to go to a tribunal again , as anyone on here been in the same position and a waiting a outcome , or had there’s over turned from the mandatory reconsideration ?just being on this position makes you feel worthless cause it’s just a waiting game no knowing where you stand with them .
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.