Pip 12 points to 0 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip 12 points to 0

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi I’m new on here , I’ve currently had my pip assessment and recieved a letter other day regarding my decision and I’ve gone from 12 points to 0 a lot of false and lies in the report , for my mental health I had information passed to them from my psychiatrist to report how my mental health effects me ,  I’m so upset to hear this and having to do a reconsideration hoping they will change it , or I’m going to have to be waiting to go to a tribunal again , as anyone on here been in the same position and a waiting a outcome , or had there’s over turned from the mandatory reconsideration ?just being on this position makes you feel worthless cause it’s just a waiting game no knowing where you stand with them .

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @coops1986, and a warm welcome to the community!

So sorry to hear about your PIP outcome, it must have been really frustrating to hear that. Many of our members have been through the MR and Tribunal process and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Scope's guidance on appealing DWP decisions may also be worth a read.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    Thank you I shall take a look, yes very frustrating and hoping doing the mandatory reconsideration will be successful, but with the way there system goes and how they judge I’m currently not feeling hopeful at the moment but I shall see and keep informed and any other help or support would be great thanks 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.