Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is elainek!
i got diagnosed with ms over 20 years ago i used too get dla high for mobility and middle for care since it gone to pip i applied over 17 month ago the man said i could get more or less money looked on my pip form they didnt allow me for mobility only care i rang up the other day about it and they said id have to make a new claim as it was 17 month since i applied i did,nt know you could not appeal against the result so there for ive mist out on mobility all that time my fault i know when i went for interview i had a mobility walker with me as i cant walk without i was sat down all the time nothing was really asked about my mobilty most was on how i mange in home can u help
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 621 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.