Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Sabu28!
Hi,I am suffering joint pain for more than 5 years.i found difficulty to walk and feel numb my toes during sleeping time and got serious depression for this pain.Docrors try find the reason for pain and gave me several medicine such as naproxen,amitriptyline as a regular mefication.but it's not cure and day by day its spreading and then Gp referd me physiotherapist and orthopaedic specialist and the orthopaedic told me that they thought it's a neurological problem and refer me again a neorologist.i am now waiting for the appointment.I am a full time student i find difficulty to continue the course for this pain.can I apply for pip in this situation.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.