Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
So confused with BB parking!
In an on road disabled bay yesterday, it didn't say how long for... when I asked a local fellow holder, they said 3 hours, all bays are 3 hours. I needed all day so they went on to say the private car park next door was free of charge all day... i then went there but their sign said noting about charges for disabled bays... on return to car (after paying!) I asked someone parked next to me and they said presume it is always free unless it says otherwise, and that she had never been fined for no ticket. I thought 3hour clock was just for double yellows, and private car parks should state rules clearly... Anyone out there that can clearly decipher rules please?
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.