im an ex drug /drink user with mental health - benefits problems - I need help! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

im an ex drug /drink user with mental health - benefits problems - I need help!

holgate1 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi I am really struggling with the benifits system .recent event my partner /career as had our PIP claim cancelled I have sent 3 diffrent appeals conditions im an ex drug /drink user with mental health Anxiety / heart problems /pancris issues breathing difficulties ..and have real difficulty in organising ..on a daily basis my paranoia is aweful ..I am clean from any substance 8 months now and fight daily ..I breakdown regular ..I am a gay grandad with real life issues ..the whole of the benifits system is getting me down ..almost house bound ..on a recent visit to a local job centre I was violent towards my civil partner I cannot deal with stress and my mood changes are terrible to say the least .last year I ended up in the dock ..and my partner went back to his family fearing for his own safety ..61 soon and lost in the system..i do not like specialists or doctors .I feel safe in my home ..I need helw ith all this 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.