Underpayment — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


I’m the appointed person for my adult son and recently got a form to complete regarding a possible underpayment which I filled in. He’s on the enhanced rate of both parts of PIP and gets contribution based ESA and is in the support group. He works 5 hours a week on the minimum wage doing permitted supported employment with a charity where’s supervised. He lives with myself and his dad, no one claims carer’s allowance for him (as we both work).The form states they’re looking back to April 2013, should he be due anything?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.