Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Jenny1959!
Hi.my PIP has been suspended and my Carers Carers Allowance has been stopped because my PIP forms and letters were sent to the wrong address with a similar postcode to mine.My carer and my brother, who is my appointee, have made several phonecalls to the DWP to try to sort out my claim but have had no success in getting things sorted.The DWP have now changed the address they have on record to mine.The address they sent my forms to is a house that is up for sale.I have always received correspondence to my home address till now and I had to Google the other address because I hadn't heard of it.The numerous phone calls and not getting the matter resolved is making me even more ill.I don't know what to do.Can anyone advise me please?
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 764 Work and employment
- 579 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 278 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.3K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.