Advice — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Advice

knowy0151
knowy0151 Member Posts: 13 Listener
If I was one of those who where given o points on pip although I got it overturned in my MR request be getting looked at for back payments mistake. 

Comments

• Misscleo
    Misscleo Member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    Do you want to ask this again 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 31,180 Disability Gamechanger
    knowy0151 said:
    If I was one of those who where given o points on pip although I got it overturned in my MR request be getting looked at for back payments mistake. 
    The rule change made to PIP were for following and planning a journey only and not for any other part. If you were one of those that were awarded incorrectly then DWP will contact you, there's no need to contact them.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.