PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Won at tribunal but still waiting to be paid

icequeenicequeen Member Posts: 8 Listener
edited November 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hi who do I get in touch with about my pip. I won at tribual on 3rd October but I'm still waiting to be paid. Who do I contact about this I'm really confused 

Replies

• Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @icequeen, and congratulations! From what others have said, it appears to take the DWP 5-8 weeks to put a tribunal decision into payment.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You would contact DWP but as Pippa has advised, it can be anything up to 8 weeks and sometimes longer.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • WaylayWaylay Member Posts: 922 Pioneering
    Hi @icequeen

My tribunal for PIP was on Oct 11, and I got the money today. Still don't have the letter showing my award, tho. Different in different areas of the country, but hopefully my experience is pretty average.

• Scooot09XXXScooot09XXX Member Posts: 50 Connected
    How long did you wait for your appeal 
  • LorryLorry Member Posts: 23 Connected
    Hi, I won my tribunal in September and had to wait 6 weeks for the years backdated money to arrive. They called about a week before the money arrived and asked if I had been in hospital / prison (which I haven't ), and then said it was being processed..
  • icequeenicequeen Member Posts: 8 Listener
    Hi yes it's 6 weeks tomorrow I've since phoned them and filled in letter they sent me so I'm hopeing fingers crossed by end of this week. They had all wrong information so good job this group told me to phone 
Sign in or join us to comment.