Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
DWP has not acknowledged my appeal
I was searching on the internet to see if anyone else has experienced what Im currently going through with appealing Dwp decision to stopping my PIP completely. In June 2018 I submitted an appeal to Tribunal and till this day off me posting this, DWP has not responded or acknowledged my appeal with Tribunal. I contacted DWP by phone and they apologised for not responding at all and said that they will send the pack with there defence in 2 weeks. 4 weeks have gone and still have not received pack containing DWP defence. yesterday I received a letter from Tribunal and they have stated that they are going to proceed with an oral hearing rather than paper hearing due to no response received. Im worried i will not get my PIP at all even if i win tribunal. Has anyone else out there been treated this way? can anyone advise?
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 516 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 905 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.