Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Should he be getting enhanced mobility?
Hi joined this to get some advice. Husband was on DLA and when going over to PIP got 0 points all way through. Put a complaint in to capita regarding assessment and forwarded medical notes to pip. So last friday he received letter saying now we have all information needed to make a decision, i phoned and asked about this as thought just wait on appeal date and she said they have to consider new evidence first. So phoned yesterday and an offer on way, i asked could he check what is ( so impatient now after months of this) he said that he vsn see enhanced rate mobility but cant see care, im thinkibg no care, would that b right if he gets enhanced mobility. Thanks
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.