Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Unsafe site

crackercracker Member Posts: 324 Pioneering
I am getting messages from Google Chrome that our site contains malware and is not safe.  Sometimes, they will not let me poast at all, saying "Back to Safety".
Is this true?

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    I've not had any problems at all. Have you checked your computer for virus's? If not, then i'd advice you to do this because it could be your computer and not the site. Hope you get it sorted soon. Computers are great when they work correctly.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • Pippa_AlumniPippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,851 Disability Gamechanger
    Oh no, sorry to hear this @cracker! Are things up and running again for you now? If you're having continued issues, do drop us an email at [email protected] and we'll do our best to help.
  • crackercracker Member Posts: 324 Pioneering
    Oh no, sorry to hear this @cracker! Are things up and running again for you now? If you're having continued issues, do drop us an email at [email protected] and we'll do our best to help.
    Still getting the message that the site is not secure. I can get back in, but it will try to stop me from posting.
    I've not had any problems at all. Have you checked your computer for virus's? If not, then i'd advice you to do this because it could be your computer and not the site. Hope you get it sorted soon. Computers are great when they work correctly.
    That's probably the reason. Do you know how to check my computer for viruses?
    I guess I had better call my provider.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Do you not have an anti virus program on your computer, like norton or mcAfee?
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
    Oh yes, my provider, 
    Comcast, includes Norton  as I said in my post, they checked carefully, and my computer is not compromised.
    I am hoping that they might have fixed it when they went through all their tests.
Sign in or join us to comment.