Unsafe site — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Unsafe site

Options
cracker
cracker Community member Posts: 324 Pioneering
I am getting messages from Google Chrome that our site contains malware and is not safe.  Sometimes, they will not let me poast at all, saying "Back to Safety".
Is this true?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,200 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I've not had any problems at all. Have you checked your computer for virus's? If not, then i'd advice you to do this because it could be your computer and not the site. Hope you get it sorted soon. Computers are great when they work correctly.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh no, sorry to hear this @cracker! Are things up and running again for you now? If you're having continued issues, do drop us an email at community@scope.org.uk and we'll do our best to help.
  • cracker
    Options
    Oh no, sorry to hear this @cracker! Are things up and running again for you now? If you're having continued issues, do drop us an email at community@scope.org.uk and we'll do our best to help.
    Still getting the message that the site is not secure. I can get back in, but it will try to stop me from posting.
  • cracker
    Options
    I've not had any problems at all. Have you checked your computer for virus's? If not, then i'd advice you to do this because it could be your computer and not the site. Hope you get it sorted soon. Computers are great when they work correctly.
    That's probably the reason. Do you know how to check my computer for viruses?
    I guess I had better call my provider.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,200 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Do you not have an anti virus program on your computer, like norton or mcAfee?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • cracker
    Options
    Oh yes, my provider, 
    Comcast, includes Norton  as I said in my post, they checked carefully, and my computer is not compromised.
    I am hoping that they might have fixed it when they went through all their tests.

Brightness