PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

pip

cazza62cazza62 Member Posts: 60 Courageous
Hello everyone just wanted some more advice please 
my work paid me my ssp then company sick pay last month I got a bit more than this month would anyone have a clue why 

And I won my appeal just over 3 weeks ago now but I still have not heard back from pip regarding back payment I am too scared to ring incase they say they are gong to appeal 

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You'll need to speak to your employer regarding your sick pay. They will be able to give you all the information regarding that.

Backdated money can take 6 weeks or more to be paid after a Tribunal win. DWP have 28 days to request the statement of reasons. It won't hurt to ring them to ask what's happening. They can only appeal the decision if an error in law is found.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • cazza62cazza62 Member Posts: 60 Courageous
    thankyou @poppy123456 once again your such a helpful person:)
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    You're welcome @cazza62 and thank you for those kind words :)
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.