pip — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip

cazza62
cazza62 Community member Posts: 60 Courageous
Hello everyone just wanted some more advice please 
my work paid me my ssp then company sick pay last month I got a bit more than this month would anyone have a clue why 

And I won my appeal just over 3 weeks ago now but I still have not heard back from pip regarding back payment I am too scared to ring incase they say they are gong to appeal 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,335 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You'll need to speak to your employer regarding your sick pay. They will be able to give you all the information regarding that.

Backdated money can take 6 weeks or more to be paid after a Tribunal win. DWP have 28 days to request the statement of reasons. It won't hurt to ring them to ask what's happening. They can only appeal the decision if an error in law is found.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • cazza62
    cazza62 Community member Posts: 60 Courageous
    thankyou @poppy123456 once again your such a helpful person:)
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,335 Disability Gamechanger
    You're welcome @cazza62 and thank you for those kind words :)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.