Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
AN WORRIED ESA Assessments in Newcastle
hi I’m interested in peoples experience with ESA at [name removed by moderator] had one for first time on Tuesday was strange as first f2f for esa as been in support group income related since they put me on 2011. Was hour half late getting to see a “DOCTOR” she was a Scottish ladie . First ththing she said to me and me relitive is I don’t no why you here didn’t really do assesment part from squeezing fingers.said I’m going do best to right a report so don’t have come back. I’m worried as she seemed fake nice . Do I need be worried . I need to point out I have CP Carnot work anymore on sticks live in adapted bungalow support by family have days were I can’t move.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.