Benefits help — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Benefits help

o5jessica
o5jessica Community member Posts: 42 Connected
I been rejected my dla I was getting while I awaiting again capita buness services limited 
Afternoon appointment

All past months I had gromer social worker help me make calls to call centre different employees ..
Each call she get confirmation I be sent pm offer medical home visit,
One my post on this site I said.what happen inside of offer pm offer was when it was am.9.15am
I'm asleep no carers alone til later when my carers die.

I had fromer social worker had called me, I'm just awaking by my friend gave her old phone to use, so out shocked alarm by .capi ca not informed I need pip offer time medical after I safety care tranfer via medical equipment etc.
My social worker aslo had 29.10.2018 and 31.10 2018. Called pip capita no, 
Yet twice informed Thier iT system was down.
It's a software company..  the pip capita buness services limited  female i goindout , she rigjr away .put me down i failed to attend offer medixal .. 
I did not... I sent additional information medical evidence post for me sat 20.10.2018 record post and special delivery to dwp. Correct office.

All received on Tue 23.10. 2018
Which includes letter offer again 
Morning medical not disability reasonable adjustments or fact  to comfrim I need record my medical .too unable to cope stranger's alone .or my home,

Then news my social worker due to leave I'm requesting paper based pip medical.
While I awaiting replacement social worker,too as I provided all additional information to back this up.

None of this was even look at it acted up on.
On cumpter system made descion to stop my dla, then rejected pip claim.
I never called myself 
Capita buness services limited call centre 
On 25.10.2018
. social worker did,
 Explain yet again I offer before 3 times pm medical home visit .dates since 31.8.2018 .
Not happen.

On letter 5.11

Before I appeal.
I put again same facts .I can't type no longer available
At moment help on paperwork calls to . 
I explained again 
Facts I unlawful treatment 3 offers pip capita buness services via DWP.

I'm had informed in time I require dla reinstall at no delay .I can't live without help cost my electronic medical equipment extra cost I have, disability.etx. 
.add additional illness causes my physical mental health.
I had again min stroke past days stress caused again.

What more can I do. I sent complaint to head office dwp Caxton house London.
As charter of dwp
Treatment of disabled .
Via contract company capita buness services limited via pip capita it's treatment of me this way. 
What more can I do...?
My new social worker not yet got caec act advocacy inplacce 
I was having
.yet voice abity not help on dwp benfiben.
Noone offer support my area still on welcare benefits.

Will my ESA support group rate too be effected.?

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @o5jessica and a warm welcome to you.
    I'm not qualified to answer your post, I'm afraid, but we do have people who are and I have forwarded your post for their attention. Hopefully someone will get back to you soon.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    @JennysDad  
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm sorry but i'm not understanding exactly what it is you're asking. Were you originally claiming DLA and you were asked to apply for PIP and were refused PIP, so your DLA stopped?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • BenefitsTrainingCo
    BenefitsTrainingCo Community member Posts: 2,621 Pioneering

Hi o5jessica

I too am struggling a bit to understand the situation, but I think you say you were on DLA and have had to start to claim PIP.  As part of that process you have had to have a face to face assessment, which you had asked to be at your home in an afternoon, but they came in the morning and you did not see them, as a result of this your DLA has stopped?  You are also concerned your ESA will be effected? If this is correct then you should write to or telephone PIP straight away and ask for a reconsideration of the decision to refuse your PIP claim (you have 1 month to meet the deadline).  The PIP claim has likely been refused as by not having the medical assessment you will be deemed to have failed to provide the required information.  You should explain why you have "good reason" not to have participated - you asked for a visit at home in the afternoon due to your health condition.  You may be able to persuade the decision maker you did have good reason and they would then accept your PIP claim (in doing this, your DLA could arguably go back into payment pending the outcome of the PIP claim).  However, this may be difficult and so you may also wish to not only pursue the above but also make a new claim for PIP.  This would mean you potentially have 2 PIP claims being processed but it would protect your date of claim if you were not successful in getting the first claim processed.  In respect of your ESA, this may be effected, dependent on what level of DLA you were getting.  You should report the change to ESA to avoid any overpayment - note down what you are told, when you called and the name of the person you spoke to.

I hope you get this sorted out.  If there are no advice centres near you, hopefully your social worker can help.

The Benefits Training Co:

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.