Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is allyt2210!
Hi everyone looking for some advice,my wife has recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia,type2 diabetes and sleep apnea.we have applied for pip and are still waiting to hear back from them! In the mean time was looking to hear back from anyone that’s waitin on pip or been rejected or accepted any advice would be so helpful.its all just a stressful time at the moment.thanks a lot and kind regards.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 622 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments