Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Which mobility aids should I use for ESA assessment?
Hiya everyone.. I've just got my esa reassessment letter in.. Ive been waiting for 8mths for the dreaded letter..anyway it says to bring all medical aids.. I use crutches.. And I use a wheelchair part time.. I can't self propelled due to muscle pain . Fatigue.. And spasms.. so I rely on some to push me.. So do I arrive in my wheelchair.. Or use my crutches.. I know it sounds crazy .. It also asked for any letters from g. P. Etc.. But I have nothing new to add since the reassessment information 8mths ago.. Thank you for any advice .. Already feeling sick about it all
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.