MR or a Supersession — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

MR or a Supersession

dannyUK76 Member Posts: 72 Connected
ok you guys this advice I’m getting is priceless. 
So what’s better for me to do on my current claim ask for a MR then go tribunal again or request for a supersession of current claim my current claim is 6 months old but I read you can still ask for MR up to 13 months. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.